Terms of service
Article 1 (Member)1. "Member" means an individual who applies for admissions after agreement with the procedure set by the Company.
2. "Member Information" refers to information on information about the attributes of members disclosed by the Company and the history of membership transactions.
3. These terms are applied to all members and are the terms and conditions to be protected after registration procedure and registration.
Article 2 (Registration)1. Member qualification
After agreeing to these terms, customers who have applied for a given application will be qualified as a member after completion of a given registration procedure. Membership registration procedure should be conducted by members. Registration by proxy is not permitted at all. In addition, membership applications from those who have canceled membership qualifications and other people who have determined that the Company will not be compatible.
2. Enter member information
In the case of a member registration procedure, read the precautions on the input and enter the required input form correctly. In registration of member information, special symbols, old kanji, Roman numerals, etc. can not be used. If these characters are registered, we will change them at our company.
3. Password management
(1) The password shall be available only to the member of the member, and it can not be transferred or lent by a third party.
(2) The password is responsible for managing the members, such as periodically changing so that others are not known to others.
(3) Using passwords The intention to be held against our company is regarded as a representation of the members of the member, and all payments that occur for that are all responsible for members.
Article 3 (Change)1. If there is a change in the matter that we reported to our company, such as name, address, etc., we will immediately contact our company.
2. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the fact that change registration was not done. Also, even if a change is made, a transaction that has already been processed before change registration is performed based on the information before change registration.
Article 4 (withdrawal)If the member wishes to withdrawn, the membership should perform withdrawal procedures. After the end of a given withdrawal procedure, it will be withdrawn.
Article 5 (Loss and liability of membership qualification)1. When a member fails to pay a false declaration when making a false declaration for member qualification acquisition application, when there is a reason that the Company recognizes as an inappropriate as a member, the Company qualified It is possible to cancel.
2. When a member acts in the following items, we are responsible for compensating for the damage that we have covered by this.
(1) Membership number and password illegally
(2) To interfere with our sales by accessing our website and re-tampering information or sending harmful computer programs to this website.
(3) Being an act of infringing intellectual property rights of products that we can handle
(4) Other things to do against this terms and conditions
Article 6 (Handling of member information)1. In principle, we will not disclose member information to third parties without prior consent of member information. However, in the following items, we shall disclose member information and other customer information without the prior consent of members.
(1) When disclosure is required based on laws and regulations
(2) When we judge our company to protect our rights, profit, honor, etc.
2. For member information, we will manage our "Personal Information Protection Efforts". We can use our company to provide member information to member information, improving service content, service content, promoting services, and securing the sound and smooth operation of service. increase.
3. We shall be able to provide members to members (including ads) by mail magazine and other methods. If the member does not wish to provide information, it will notify you of that way, and if you notify that effect, you will stop providing information. However, the information needed for this service operation can not be stopped by member's request.
Article 7 (Prohibited matters)In the use of this service, we will prohibit the members of the following items.
1. Violation of laws and regulations, the usage of this service, notes on the shopping in this service, and other violations
2. Inspiring the rights, benefits, honor, etc. of the Company, and other third party
3. Acts that may adversely affect your mind and body of youth, and other public order and morals
4. Do other users and other third parties to perform acts and discomfort
5. Enter false information
6. Send or write harmful computer programs, emails etc
7. Incorrect access to our server and other computers
8. Sharing the password to a third party or share with a third party
9. Other judgment that we are inappropriate
Article 8 (Service interruption / stop, etc.)1. We may stop all or part of the service without notice, if any of the following items in order to keep the operating status of this service well.
(1) When necessary for periodic maintenance and emergency maintenance of the system
(2) When the load is concentrated on the system
(3) If the system is difficult to operate due to fire, blackout, interference by third party
(4) In addition, if we need to stop the system without stopping
Article 9 (Change / Deprecated Service)We shall be able to change and abolish all or part of the service without prior notice.
Article 10 (Disclaimer)1. Observation of system interruption, discontinuation, data loss due to communication lines and computers, loss caused by unauthorized access to data, and other damage caused by our services, we Shall not.
2. We do not guarantee that mail content sent from our web page server domain etc. does not contain harmful things such as computer viruses.
3. We will not be liable for any damage caused by members that members violated these Terms.